This month, we're talking all about love. Love is the highest vibration emotion; there's nothing that feels quite like it.
We're going to talk about all kinds of love: love in our parenting, our marriages, our relationships, and with ourselves. But I want to start out today with an idea about love that will change your perception of it.
In this episode, we're talking about why love isn't just a feeling. We will talk about how to choose loving thoughts that will then create loving feelings and actions. And I will share a couple of exercises with you – one for your journal, and one that's a meditation – that will help you practice building your love muscles.
Show yourself some extra love – sign up for the Vibrant Happy Women Retreat! Spend 5 days with amazing women like you, letting go of stress and finding greater energy, clarity, and vision for your life. Join us!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why love isn't just something that happens to us.
- Why we can't love others fully until we love ourselves.
- How we can generate feelings of love with our thoughts.
- What to ask yourself about your thoughts about your partner.
- Why I started keeping a journal of thoughts I had about my partner and thoughts I wanted to have instead.
- Why you have to examine your thoughts if you want to change the result you're getting in a relationship.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join us in the Vibrant Happy Women Club!
- Heal Your Heart Program
- Download the Love Meditation – it's my free gift to you.
- Reserve your spot in the 2021 Vibrant Happy Women Retreat – we would love to have you there!
- Follow Jen on Instagram
- Follow Jen on Facebook
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!